Dr. Nelson Gregory, DC, CSCS
Dr. Nelson Gregory has been practicing chiropractic in Richmond, VA since
1988. His office is located in the Richmond Medical Park near the corner of Broad Street and Bremo Road.
In addition to traditional chiropractic techniques, Dr. Gregory has trained
extensively in rehabilitation, sports chiropractic and strength and conditioning coaching. This provides his patients with a broad selection of therapeutic options to fit their individual needs.
- Texas Chiropractic College, Pasadena Texas - Doctor of Chiropractic – 1986
- State University College at Oswego New York BA – 1976
- Functional Movement Specialist utilizing Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Chiropractic Sports Physician, Logan College of Chiropractic,
- Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor, Canadian Memorial College.
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic, Virginia State Board of Medicine.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
Memberships & Associations
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Virginia Chiropractic Association (Past-chairman of the Education Committee and Insurance committee member)
- Strength and Conditioning
- FMS (Functional Movement Screening) and SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment)
- Adopting skeptical positions with a Dewey style of pragmatism
- The French Film Festival
- Developing an international rental property empire